Aria Amazon: Chef-hosted Cruises
| Aria Amazon
The perfect choice for those interested in unique culinary experiences, join Rainforest Cruises on special Chef-hosted 5-day Amazon Cruises aboard one of the most luxurious boats in the Peruvian Amazon, the spectacular Aria Amazon, hosted by none other than Consulting Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino. Foodies on our cruises tell us these intimate, Chef-hosted cruises are a "must do" culinary experience! These cruises are available for booking now, with limited spaces.
5-Day Chef-hosted Amazon Cruise Departure Dates: 9 October 2017 & 20 November 2017
- $4,860 per person | Lower Deck Design Suite, Double occupancy
- $5,060 per person | Upper Deck Design Suite, Double occupancy
These exclusive Aria Amazon departures are a unique opportunity for your clients to experience an insider's view of 5-star cuisine from "farm to table". Culinary tourism is one of the hottest trends in travel for 2017!
On these 2017 Chef-hosted adventures, guests will learn how Pedro Miguel creates his award-winning recipes employing local and regional ingredients found only in Peru's Amazon. They'll also delight in his tips for creatively combining menu items to complement one another and learn how he elegantly presents his dishes for maximum impact.
These limited-edition 2017 Chef-hosted departures will offer an abundance of unique opportunities for our guests aboard the Aria Amazon:
- Customized Market Tours: Travel with our Chef to local markets to learn about locally grown and harvested ingredients – so essential to the freshness of our dishes.
- Master Cooking Class: Attend a cooking class or a kitchen tour hosted by our Chef as he walks you through his secrets of recipe planning, preparation and execution.
- Interactive Q&A with the Chef: Find out how the dynamic international food scene is transforming the way our Chef designs his latest visions of culinary creativity.
About Pedro Schiaffino
Pedro Schiaffino is chef/owner of Malabar, one of Lima’s most cutting edge and innovative restaurants, and founder of catering company, Schiaffino Gastronomika. He is also part of the Executive Committee of the CIA’s Latin Cuisines Advisory Council.
Malabar has been profiled and lauded across the international press, and was listed in the San Pellegrino World’s 100 best restaurants.
Schiaffino’s cuisine fuses Peruvian ingredients with traditional techniques – he is particularly known for his interest in local ingredients and their source, beginning with the cultivation and preservation of native ingredients through to the creation of the dishes that are offered in all his restaurants.