Lima Airport Hotel
If you’re travelling to Peru, chances are you’ll be arriving into the country’s cosmopolitan capital, Lima. However, many travellers only stop by briefly en route to catching an onward flight to other parts of the country. Many flights into Lima arrive late at night and the popular connecting flight to Cusco is not until early the next morning. For those wanting a comfy place to recuperate during their layover at the Jorge Chavez International Airport, the best option is the Wyndham Costa Del Sol.
Hotels Near Lima Airport
1. Wyndham Costa Del Sol
This comfortable four star hotel is a standout option for those passengers not wanting to venture too far before catching a flight – in fact, you won't even need a taxi as it’s actually located on the airport premises right in front of the main terminal! You’ll be assured a great night’s sleep along with a relaxed and enjoyable environment at the Wyndham. Rooms are modern, spacious and tastefully decorated and come with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and 24-hour room service. Facilities available to guests include a full-service spa, restaurant, bar/lounge, buffet breakfast, fitness centre and indoor pool.
The best feature about the Wyndham Lima airport hotel is that you don't need to book a full night stay to enjoy their facilities. You can book a 6-hour stay during the day, or an 8-hour stay at night. If you don't want to stay that long, you also have the option of booking some of their spa services, giving you just enough time to relax and recharge before catching your next flight.
Wyndham Lima Airport Amenities
- Spa & Indoor Pool: De-stress and decompress after a long day of travel or touring. Our spa features an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, and massage services.
- Free Buffet Breakfast: Open daily starting at 4am, our inviting buffet features an omelet station, pancakes, breakfast meats, yogurt and cheeses, pastries, and fresh fruit and juices.
- Business Center: Print out your boarding pass, put the finishing touches on a presentation, or answer when work calls.
- Free Welcome Drink: Nothing says you’ve arrived like a free cocktail or thirst-quencher. Experience the classic Peruvian Pisco Sour (18+), or opt for a soda or bottled water.
Wyndham Lima Airport Rooms
- Suite- Room Size: 56 sq. m, Capacity: 4, Private Jacuzzi, 1 Queen Bed
- Junior Suite- Room Size: 30 sq. m, Capacity: 4, Spa Tub, 2 Full Beds
- Twin Room- Room Size: 25 sq. m, Capacity: 4, Private Bathroom, 2 Full Beds
- Double Room- Room Size: 25 sq. m, Capacity: 4, Private Bathroom, 1 Queen Bed
- Single Room- Room Size: 25 sq. m, Capacity: 2, Private Bathroom, 1 Full Bed
2. Holiday Inn Airport Hotel
A brand new four-star hotel is currently being built right across from the airport in Lima’s port city of Callao. The hotel is estimated to be completed by November 2017 and will span 12,000 square metres, including 179 rooms spread over 8 floors. The Holiday Inn will feature a restaurant, bar and indoor pool, along with sound insulation to mask noise from overhead flights. If you’re flying to Lima next year, be sure to check out this new state-of-the-art hotel!
For more information about the airport hotel in Lima, or information about booking an Amazon River cruise, please contact us or give us a call at 1-888-215-3555. For those of you who are staying a few days in Lima, take a look at our Hotels in Lima, Boutique Hotels in Lima, and Hotels with Pools in Lima posts.