Amazon River Cruises ~ F.A.Q.
Rainforest Cruises understands that preparing for your Amazon River Cruise can be a daunting task. Our frequently asked question section may help travelers properly plan for their upcoming tour of the Amazon.
1) Will I see Jaguars? Is it dangerous? Is it uncomfortable? Will something attack me?
Myth vs. Reality
2) How should I behave when we visit local villages during our cruise?
Do Something Funny
3) Will I see Amazon River Dolphins, and can I swim with them?
Yes, here are the guidelines
4) If I swim during my Amazon River cruise, will Piranha eat me?
5) Is it better to cruise in high-water, or low-water season?
High or Low Water?
7) What should I pack for my Amazon River Cruise?
8) Should I bring my children on an Amazon Cruise?
Yes and No
For any other query, please contact us for more information.